recent
Hot News

the guests of the honor of the Jaguar

كوكاوا
Home

The announcement of the names of the guests of the honor of the Jaguar I Pace e Trophy in its final stages in Berlin.






“Jaguar Racing” published the latest episode of the new podcast series “Charge at Home” (RE: CHARGE @ Home), and in this episode, available via YouTube, Spotify, Apple, and Google, guests were presented Honor is a VIP who is participating in the final stages of the I-PACE eTROPHY championship in Berlin.

In this episode, Amanda Stretton speaks to an honorary guest, "Michelin" Olle Webb, a guest guest of honor "W Series" and Diriya Abe Eaton, and Australian journalist Sven Forrester.

The dignitaries of the competition, dignitaries and dignitaries, introduced their motorsport journey, discussed the issue of electric cars on the regular road and racing tracks, and talked about their upcoming participation in the I-PACE eTROPHY championship finals.


The I-PACE eTROPHY Championship will be completed in a week full of exciting races at the Tempelhof Arena in Berlin, where the well-known site will host seven races over nine days, including "Super Sunday" on August 9, which witnesses two races between them " The reverse order ”in the eighth round. On August 13 this season's champions will be crowned.

 A guest of honor “Michelin” in rounds 5 and 6:

“I am very excited to be participating in the I-PACE eTROPHY championship races and I am grateful to Michelin for giving me this opportunity. I have never participated in an electric car race before and it is a very competitive field, so I expect you to have some difficulties ahead of me.

Most of the participating drivers know the car well inside and out and know Tempelhof circuit well. The idea of ​​honor guests adopted by Jaguar is amazing, but I realize the importance of the long-term points system that affects a person's career.


You have to be sure of striking a balance between leaving your own footprint and competition, but at the same time not spoiling the drivers' championship. I am very excited and I generally try to win anything I participate in, and I will be happy to reach the podium. ”

Abbie Eaton, guest star of Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY in rounds 6, 7 and 8:

“It's great to be back in the I-PACE eTROPHY Championship in Berlin, and I'm very fortunate to be able to participate in the 'Super Sunday' race, so I will have time to prepare for it.

I really hope that I can adapt to the second race and use the third race as an opportunity to reach the podium. My development on the shield circuit was great over the two days that I participated, and I hope that once I ride the race car in the sixth round in Berlin, I can improve on the circuit better.

I am excitedly waiting for this event. Since I had been able to compete in shields last year, I almost felt that I had accomplished an outstanding mission. I had a great time at the I-PACE eTROPHY so that I wanted to participate more, so I am very grateful for the opportunity I had. ”

Sven Froster, guest of honor at the I-PACE eTROPHY Championship in Round 9:

“I have seen amazing control skills by drivers of the I-PACE eTROPHY Jaguar championship over the past two years and I am so excited to be involved.

There are still some people who are skeptical about electric cars, but I think one of the important features of this tournament is that it proves that you can race very quickly on the streets of the city streets and enjoy this and have the remaining battery power after the race - which is a great achievement. ”

The VIP guest of the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY VIP Series Round 10 will be announced in due course.

The episodes of this new series, presented by Amanda Stretton and Vernon Kaye, will be published periodically and fans can wait for each episode with new guests from the Panasonic Jaguar Racing Team and the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY Championship.

Watch and listen to the 14th episode of “Charge At Home” on YouTube here:

google-playkhamsatmostaqltradent